We architected Habla AI with the explicit needs of businesses in mind. Companies are organized by departments, project teams, functional disciplines, geography, region, and often cross-functional project teams that are living and working in many time zones around the globe. The subscriber org is your company and has an Admin. Project Teams have Team Owners who create and manage them and their Team Members. Team Members belong to both the top level Org and the Project Teams they have either been invited to or created themselves. Files and data are ingested on a metadata basis depending on the needs of each Project Team - creating highly salient and relevant data-driven teams who are much more productive across many enterprise app and data clouds otherwise each siloed.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Knowledge Graphs to visualize my project team data and convert data into assets?
- HAI Corporate Knowledge Graphs What is a Knowledge Graph?
- How do I filter and sort with advanced metadata tools in Habla AI?
- Smart Search with Exact Match and Case Sensitivity How do I switch between Knowledge Graph views and Smart List Views?
- How is it secure on AWS?
- How do I change sharing settings?
- Data Integrations and How it Works What end to end data and app cloud data integrations does HAI support?
- Using Habla AI & Data-Driven Project Teams What are project teams?
- How do I work with AWS and Habla AI together to build the Use Case for my large enterprise and my business users?
- How do I buy as a large enterprise direct or through AWS Marketplace?